McMinnville TN Real Estate Attorney Committed On Your Transaction
At the law office of Ryan J. Moore, Attorney at Law, we are Real Estate Attorneys in McMinnville TN and provide comprehensive real estate law services, representing buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, contractors, developers and brokers. Our services include:
Buying real estate is one of the largest purchases that most people will ever make. Property needs clean title, subject to certain exceptions. That’s why it is imperative for buyers to order a title examination prior to purchasing. At the law office of Ryan J. Moore, Attorney at Law, our McMinnville TN real estate attorneys is extensively trained to identify and correct title problems prior to closing. For an extra level of protection, buyers may choose to purchase title insurance. At the law office of Ryan J. Moore, Attorney at Law, we offer title insurance from two of the best title insurance companies in the nation.
- Creation of warranty deeds, trust deeds and quitclaim deeds — Conveying property? Let us prepare your deed. We can create the right type of instrument for your transaction.
- Sales contract formation and review — Whether buying or selling, we offer sales contract formation and review. We provide custom sales contracts, contract review, making sure our client’s contract is ironclad. We represent both buyers and sellers throughout the entire transaction process.
The final step of buying and selling takes place at the real estate closing. This is an exciting, but stressful time. At Ryan J. Moore, Attorney at Law, we provide the highest quality of service available to ensure your real estate transaction is closed in a smooth, accurate and cost-effective way. You have a choice. Tell your realtor or loan officers that you want to close with Ryan J. Moore, Attorney at Law.
- Real estate partnerships, LLCs and joint ventures — Purchasing property and developing real estate is risky business. Getting started off on the right foot is crucial. Let our team create the proper entity and structure for your real estate venture, minimizing risk, loss and liability.
- Leases — At the law office of Ryan J. Moore, Attorney at Law, we handle every aspect of residential and commercial lease transactions, representing both landlords and tenants.
- Real estate litigation — McMinnville TN real estate attorneys represent buyers, sellers, real estate professionals, contractors, suppliers, landlords and tenants with disputes regarding property.
Discuss Your Real Estate Contract Or Other Property Matter With A McMinnville Attorney
Schedule a consultation with a lawyer who knows Warren County, knows real estate and knows Tennessee laws. Contact our McMinnville law firm at 931-474-7926.