Ryan J. Moore
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Drug Violations
- Elder Law
- Eminent Domain
- Family Law
- Father's Rights
- Litigation & Appeals
- Real Estate Law
Ryan J. Moore: The People’s Lawyer…Warren County’s Lawyer
Passion, experience and an excellent support team … what “Moore” could you ask for in an attorney?
From real estate and transactional law, to wills and estates, to collection work, criminal defense, and divorce, Ryan gives “Moore” dedications to his clients. Why? Because he’s the People’s Lawyer; he’s one of us and truly cares about our community.
In fact, in an effort to revitalize downtown McMinnville, Ryan renovated iconic Dugan’s Grocery building - his office, on the corner of Spring and Morford Streets (where many tourists and locals pose for Instagram-worthy pictures)!
Ryan’s educational path underscores his hard work and determination. After graduating from Belmont University, he returned to McMinnville to work full-time by day at his family’s small business while attending Nashville School of Law at night, where he graduated with honors.
As a fourth-generation Warren Countian, Ryan J. Moore serves his hometown in numerous ways … as a small business owner, Municipal Judge for the Town of Morrison, Board of Directors for the McMinnville/Warren County Senior Center, and the Past President of the McMinnville Breakfast Rotary Club.
Ryan is married to his wife, Ashley Sprayberry-Moore, a proud Ole Miss alumna and registered nurse with the Warren County School System. They have two children, Sutherlyn and Shepard, and are active members of Westwood Church of Christ.
Want to know “Moore” about Warren County’s Lawyer? Send us a message. Ryan is always available for us.
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Coopers Inn Honor's Society
- Belmont University, Nashville, Tennessee
- B.S. - 2002
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Communication, Political Science
- President - McMinnville Breakfast Rotary Club , 2009 to Present
- Past Board of Directors - Main Street McMinnville - Economic Empowerment, 05/2008 to Present
- Past Board member - Historic Zoning Commission, McMinnville - Politics, 01/2014 to Present
- Member - Morrison Ruritan, 04/2014 to Present
- Past Board of Directors, McMinnville/Warren County Senior Center
- Westwood Church of Christ, McMinnville, Member, Legal counsel Team, renovation Committee Vice-Chairman, Men's Ministry, 11/1980 to Present
- Warren County Bar Association, Member, 05/2012 to Present
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member, 05/2012 to Present
- Tennessee Municipal Judges Association , 05/2012 to Present